Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cami's room



I thought I would put some pictures on here of Cami's room so everyone can see where she sleeps. We knew we were having a girl, but didn't want to decorate all girly, because we don't want to have to repaint if our next kid is a boy! I went with the primitive theme and I love the way her room turned out!
I didn't show a picture of her closet because it's a MESS!! That is where we keep all her clothes that don't fit and diapers! Nothing really fun to see in there anyways!!!
PS MY B-DAY IS TOMORROW!!! The big 2-3!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tommorrow Trisha!! Have a good day & weekend. Tell Cami we say hi and we miss her!

Aunt Kelly & Uncle Ry

Leslie said...

What a Cute Room! I love the way you decorated it! Happy Birthday!