Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 4th!


Well July is finally here and everything is starting to get hectic!! The daycare thinks Cami is starting to teeth... she is really cranky and drooling ALOT! We have been doing freezer teething rings and we are going to go get some Orajel.. Anybody have any other suggestions? Cody and I both have the 4th off so we are excited for the long weekend!
I hate this camera because I get Cami to smile, but the flash takes too long and she quits! So that is why it's hard to get her to smile in any of these pictures! I hope everyone has a good and safe 4th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she sure looks adorable!!!! i can't believe how she has grown... keep us posted on your plans maybe we can meet up and do some shopping, i need to get some more fat clothes.

uncle zach & aunt janel

Anonymous said...

are you going to take her to fireworks?? i bet she'd like them if she can stay awake to see them! Hope you guys have a safe 4th and enjoy it!! miss you.