Well everything is okay with Cami, when they did the test today they didn't find anything abnormal, which is a HUGE relief! They suggested soy formula, but since last night she is really starting to get better!! We are going to see how the rest of this can of formula goes and then go from there; if she is still throwing up then we'll switch to soy!
The duck she has in the pics is one I bought at the gift shop at the hospital.. it's sooo soft, plus her dad shoots those kinds of ducks!! It will prolly make her sad when she gets older though! Cami is starting to talk more and I swear I think I hear her say mom, but Cody think it's just how she cries! haha!
2 comments:
She looks like she had a haircut!! I'm sure glad she is okay.
We are all relieved that her tests went well. I cant get over how big she's getting! Give her a kiss for me. Love, Aunt Heather
Post a Comment