

Well we had a pretty stressful weekend, Camryn is teething again and on top of it she has a NASTY cold! I don't think she has slept through the night for about 1-1/2 weeks now. I think I'm going to try and get her into the doctor in Davenport sometime, go to an actually pediatrician!
Cody is starting to work A LOT of hours, I think he said last week he had about 60 hrs! It's about 8:00 and he still isn't home yet!
Saturday night we meet Zach, Janel, Austin, Gunnar, and Mason at the bowling ally where Camryn meet Emily Northouse for the first time and a lot of other people (not to mention that Uncle Ben was there)
Oh and Saturday morning Cami got her bangs cut again by Aunt Kelly, but we went to her shop this time.. what a big girl!
We are now a little less then a month away of Camryn turning 1, I just cannot believe how fast it goes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment