So I just had to tell you guys about my afternoon yesterday! I went and picked up Camryn from daycare for her 1 year appointment (food ALL OVER her hair!) So we get going we have her little dvd player playing with her sing-a-longs... we get into Davenport and I was taking her to pediatrics in Genesis West... So we are driving circles because I can't find the place (which I found out this morning it's IN the hospital) and right when I get the car in park she pukes EVERYWHERE... And I mean EVERYWHERE... all over her clothes, her car seat, my car seats, in her diaper bag... everywhere... so naturally I look at Camryn and say, I don't know what to do.. she's bawling, people are staring!
I finally found a blanket I keep in my car for her and try cleaning off the puke and that gets full so I grab diapers and just try soaking up some of the puke... next I took wipes and was wiping off everything, ran out of those!
So the only clean clothes I had was a shirt so I had to strip her down... set her coat on her seat and put this new shirt on.. so she road home in nothing but a diaper and a shirt (thank goodness it was a nice day!)
I had Cody call the doctors office and cancel.. and we strolled back home with a bawling baby in the back seat and me about to puke myself because of the 30 mins ride home of vomit smell coming from the back seat!
2 comments:
You have my sympathies.... that has to be the worst!
Leeanna
Do you think she has the flu? or does she get car sick? Addie gets car sick and if the car is too hot, she will vomit. I had to clean her carseat out about 4-5 times when she was little. I SO feel your pain!
Post a Comment