Well Camryn is scheduled to have her surgery at 7:40 am tomorrow! We have to be in Iowa City at the clinic by 6:10 am! She is not allowed to eat or drink anything past midnight, which is going to be hard because she usually wakes up about 2 am for a drink of water! And she is a creature of habit!!! Every morning we go upstairs and she gets a cracker while I change her diaper and get her dressed.. and usually she will have another on the way to the babysitters... So this is going to be hard for her, but we are going to try to feed her right before bed and maybe even wake her up at midnight to give her some crackers and something to drink.. and fingers crossed she will maybe sleep on the way up there!!
I will try to update tomorrow to let everyone know how it goes, which I know will go fine! Hopefully she won't be too sore!
No comments:
Post a Comment